1 Day Guided Walk
The best of bush and beaches in one day on the Abel Tasman Coastal Track.
You will be collected from your accommodation this morning and transferred to the pretty seaside township of Marahau to catch a waiting water taxi to Anchorage/Torrent Bay.
Hike back along the track towards Marahau, discovering native regenerating forest, enjoying magnificent ocean views and spending time relaxing on one of the many beaches along the way (walk distance is 12.4km).
Maori and early European history abounds here and your guide is available to share the stories of this area and their knowledge of the native wildlife you see as you walk. Return to your accommodation at the end of the day.
Duration: 9 hours including transport to/from your accommodation
Price: $275NZ per person
- Land transport to/from your accommodation in the Nelson region
- Packed lunch including freshly brewed coffee/tea
- All water taxi transportation
- The services of a well-informed guide
- Available every day - year round subject to a minimum of two persons - please enquire for your preffered trip date
- Winter trips may vary in timings due to water taxi services